Please browse through our current areas for house and land packages for both investment opportunities or owner occupier homes.
Should there be a particular region or area that you are looking for that is not listed – please send us an email and we will reply to you promptly with an update in this area.
Toowoomba is known as ‘The Garden City’ and is located 127 km west of Brisbane on the Great Dividing Range. Toowoomba is considered the gateway to the Darling Downs agricultural region and Surat Basin mining precinct.
Toowoomba is Queensland’s largest inland city with estimated district population of 157,699 and thus is Australia’s second most populous inland city and the most populous non-capital inland city. Toowoomba has the enviable position of having strong population base and a diverse economy of agriculture, manufacturing, tourism and resource related activities.
Ranked as one of Australia’s strongest Regional centre’s and jobs capital of Australia. Toowoomba offers property investors the ideal combination of strong rental yields, with a 1.3% vacancy rate and solid prospect of capital growth over the long term.
The strong property market in Toowoomba is buoyed by multiple factors:
- Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport– On track to be operational in late 2014, Wellcamp (the first privately built public airport in Australia) is designed to cater for large jets up to 747 size allowing for even the largest of airfreight into and out of the region.
- Associated with the Wellcamp Airport will be the new Wellcamp Business Park which will become the new business hub of Toowoomba and Regional QLD – earmarked to become QLD’s premier airport precinct.
- CBD Redevelopment – The Toowoomba CBD is set to get a major facelift with a $350 million retail centre development. This new redevelopment is expected to create 1,500 new jobs during construction and a further 1,000 new retail based jobs once completed.
- Toowoomba Second Crossing – The $1.66 billion Toowoomba bypass project has now been given the go ahead by both state and federal governments. A $2.4 billion lift in local economy activity is projected along with 1800 full time jobs during its 3 year construction phase.
Map of Toowoomba
Sunshine Coast QLD
The Sunshine Coast covers the seaside urban area stretching from Bribie Island and Caloundra in the South to Noosa on the North side as well as extending into the Hinterland areas such as Beerwah (Australia Zoo) up to Maleny and Mapleton.
The Sunshine Coast market is currently surging forward with strong growth indicators for the first time in 4-5 years.
The strong property market is being buoyed by multiple factors:
- The construction of the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital at Kawana – a $2 billion investment on the Coast
- A new Private Hospital built in association with the University Hospital – a further $150 million investment
- Expansion to the Sunshine Coast University - $37 million investment
- New land developments in Kawana and Caloundra south at the cost of over $5.3 billion over the next 8 years
- Tourism has been experiencing its strongest numbers in over a decade with holiday makers enjoying the unspoilt beaches and family friendly environment
- The recent gifting of land by the State Government to facilitate the expansion of the existing domestic airport to accommodate a larger runway and new terminal to facilitate International travel by 2020 (direct flights to New Zealand currently operate during the winter months)
- The relocation and expansion of the Maroochydore business centre is seeing large scale private investment in the area
- Major new infrastructure on the coast is generating new employment opportunities and economic activity
- Strong population growth is bringing with it a severe shortage of rental properties in the area, investors are now focussing on the Sunshine Coast as an excellent area to be investing in property
Map of Sunshine Coast